Popular Posts

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

I like looking at things. I also enjoy eating...like a lot. This list is not in order of how much I like 'em.

1) Don't judge me - I make the list! (Nah, jk...sort of...)

1A) Another day in the mind of Love's Child. So I recently got turned on to ABG, provided by issa rae on youtube. She's a young script writer, director, and producer of the web series of 'The MisAdventures of Awkward Black Girl and Friends', and boy is this stuff golden! At first, I was a teensy bit skeptical when my bff Ariel put me on to this but she rarely ever shows me something that I end up disliking so I should have known. What it is is comedy in a box. The videos are never much longer than 12 minutes and flow in somewhat sequential order (meaning there's a continuity from ep to ep). Like the cast says in their last video, they represent some of both the well-known and not well-known black characters. Apparently it's in the works to be made into half an hour cable television programming? PSHHT GO 'HEAD, GO 'HEAD.

It's hilars! Check it! http://www.youtube.com/user/actingrl112#p/c/379FB6BBC58E28B3/2/GzGHeZSwgCA

2) Another goodie thanks to youtube.
I love following youtube stars and I like discovering good covers of songs. Thanks to my love for such diversity, I've found a bunch of people who really have the cajones to be stars. Two such stars are Pmac and JVoqalz. Check it if you can!

3) Fanfiction! People either love it or hate and I love love love it and I've loved it since freshman year high school. If you want to write at some point, you should practice on there (Again, don't judge me but I lurve the dramione community).

4) the web. You can find anything you want to on here. In the olden days, we used to believe whatever was on tv was the truth. Now if it's on Google, we believe it. Shit, I'll believe it if it's on wikipedia!!!!!

5) twitter. Now that I'm there, I realize how Satanic that thing is! It's all about you and you want as many people to follow you as possible! I do. Which is why I want you to follow me on twitter @ ChiChiOhh especially since I promise I'll be a superstar soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment